help with a television series

I am currently researching a series for children's network television
called The Great Dinosaur Trail. The series will be a fast-paced blend
of dinosaur fact, drama and animation. Due to the very high-tech
nature of the series I am trying to track down the names and
distributors of dinosaur CD ROMs. Can you recommend any? I am also
preparing a fact booklet to accompany the series - is there any
current research or are there any stories that we just cannot ignore?

I can be contacted on telephone number 01962 863449, my fax is 01962 844572.

All the best,

Nick Green.