[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]

academic field camps

Some students have asked about field courses through universities 
involving dinosaur or mammal excavations.  I would appreciate information 
about any such courses in the US that accept transfer students.  Please 
respond to my direct address. Thanks.

Norman R. King                                       tel:  (812) 464-1794
Department of Geosciences                            fax:  (812) 464-1960
University of Southern Indiana
8600 University Blvd.
Evansville, IN 47712                      e-mail:  nking.ucs@smtp.usi.edu