Re: The Great Dinosaur Trail

At 12:44 PM 3/22/96 -0500, Matthew Davison wrote:
>Another item we will be dealing with on the series will be dinosaur
>strength. Is  there anyone who has estimated how strong diplodocus would
>have been compared to say an elephant?

   For estimates on dinosaur strength and athletic ability, see "Dynamics of
Dinosaurs & Other Extinct Giants" by R. McNeill ALexander.

** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),    ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,  ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Omnipedia.  ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.dinosauria.com                 ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **