Re: Woods runnin' T-rex

Roger, last nite I watched Wild Discovery and saw cheetahs and lionesses
chasing game. I wondered how they kept from tripping over things as 60
and 35 MPH respectively. Neither took (as far as I could see) its eyes
off its prey throughout the chase. I'm on your side in this one.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania