Re: NBC show: creationist?

Although this is not the best place to note this, it is worth pointing out
that a creationist is anyone who believes that some form of intelligence
outside our Universe deliberately created our humble home. This is pointed
out in a recent study of the history of creationism. There are all sorts of
creationists, ranging from old Universe/Earth creationists who think "God"
then practised a hands off policy and let evolution do what it does for a few
billion years (which includes quite a few scientists), to young
Universe/Earth creationists of the fundamentalist Christian sort. The latter
have tended to co-opt the term creationist for themselves, much as they have
tried to co-opt the term Christian. However, some who favor "intelligent
design" are rebroadening the term creationist. Anyhow, the NBC program most
certainly was Creationist, albeit not of the most fundamentalist type.

GSPaul