Dino Fest Speakers

Morning All,

If anyone is going, or just interested, I finally got around to posting a
list of speakers for this years Dinofest International. We also posted
some pictures of our baby dino cast that we just had made.

-Adam

P.S. - I'm still not sure if I will be able to attend Dinofest this year.
If I do go, it will be my first time down. Does anyone know of a
reasonable place to stay, hotel/motel/friends house/your parents
house/KOA? :)
Thanks.
--
The Stone Company