Re: News Flash AP

At 03:29 PM 3/29/96 -0500, Roger A. Stephenson wrote:
>RARE FOSSIL RECORDS SKIN OF DINOSAUR

   This article is in the queue to be added to Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur
Paleontology.  This is one of the rare occasions where I decided to include
the picture that accompanies the article.  Since this article was just
posted here first, I'll give those on the list that haven't already seen it
the opportunity to see the picture before anybody else.

   Type in the following URL *exactly*:

   http://www.dinosauria.com/pics/general/skin.jpg

** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),    ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,  ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Omnipedia.  ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.dinosauria.com                 ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **