_Archaeopteryx_ claws

        Is there anyone ought there who has examined the claws of both
_Archaeopteryx_ and _Oviraptor_, and who would care to comment on the
possibility of structural similarity between the medial extensor (dorsal?)
margins of the manual unguals in both species?  Specifically, I refer to
sketches I have seen (in _The Beginnings of Birds_, in Wellnhoffer's paper
on the pelvis and phalanges of _Archaeopteryx_) which seem to show some sort
of "lip" structure on the unguals of *some* of the specimens of the Urvogel.
        Thanks,
        Wagner