RE: Questions

Betty Cunningham wrote:

> >>a) A source that has good artists' renderings of the very first
> >>crocodylians (the erect stance beasties Georgie talked about)

> Make that DINOSAURS: A GLOBAL VIEW -

    Also check out DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS: TRIASSIC IN THE PETRIFIED FOREST,
which includes an illustration by Doug Henderson of a phytosaur
harassing a bunch of sphenosuchians.  I don't know anyhting about early
crocodilians, but the book asserts the depicted critters were.  However,
they are restored as being quadrapedal.

LN Jeff
0-