facts for children's dinosaur book

[Don't let the content throw you... this is the dinosaur list, not
 PaleoNet.  -- MR ]

Hi everybody,

  I am new to the PALEONET and think that it's very exciting to be part of
it. I need some help on the following subject: I want to write a story book
on dinosaurs, for kids 7 to 10 years old. I want to incorporate the latest
scientific facts in my story. I need the following information on
Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus rex:

- the position of the continents during their life span
- what was the landscape looking like
- the climate where they lived
- the vegetation during that period
- their distribution among the continent(US and CANADA)
- what they ate
- the way they lived,how old could they live.
- evidence on motherhood.
- from wich time period to time period are they found in the geological
  record.
- evidence of battle between these two dinosaurs
- what other dinosaurs would have been a treat to baby triceratops.

Thank you very much to all of you who will take the time to answer to my
request. This is a big project in my life. I need your help to make it a
succes and a story that will bring the ancient life near the "actually
living" children.

TRULY,
>From Denis Bombardier (:­)>
amateur paleontologist