[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
facts for children's dinosaur book (more)
On the 96-11-01 Peter Buchholz kindly answered most of my questions, but I
see that some of my questions aren't clear enough. So I'll try to write them
in another way:
>> - what was the landscape looking like?
- I mean the environment where they lived. Your answer was good .
>> - the way they lived.
By this I mean:
-Were they living in group or alone, having a territory.
>> - what other dinosaurs would have been a treat to baby triceratops.
Sorry for my mistake, I mean "a danger" to baby triceratops. But your
answer was good to me anyway Peter.
I have other questions :
- Did Triceratops had poor back vision because of the back of its head.
- What kind of vision had the Tyrannosaurus. What angle of vision.
- Have there been any eggs found that are related to Triceratops or
Tyrannosaurus.And if so, what was the form and size of them for both
- Have there been any trace of skin pigmentation found on fossils for these
Thank you for your answers all of you!
>From Denis Bombardier (:)>