collaboration on story

I am currently working on a novella about descendants of a colonial
ship crashed on a planet where evolution has reached the early
Cretaceous period.  I am interested in finding a collaborator for the
dinosaur parts.

[Before you get too deep into the project, I strongly recommend that
 you read Stephen Jay Gould's book _Wonderful Life_ and try to find
 some rationalization for why you think replaying the "tape of
 history" would lead to a "Cretaceous period" on another planet... --
 MR ]

Thank you.