Latest PaleoWorld

I just watched the latest PaleoWorld and wanted to make a few quick
comments.

One, is that Ken Carpenter didn't discover the Stegosaur that is now
housed at Denver, it was Brian Small.

Second, I thought it was a little ironic that I was watching Jim
Kirkland (Remember him from here?) about Gastonia, and I was just
putting the finishing touches (I hope) on the skeleton of Gastonia. If
it were any other dinosaur I would have been done. I've changed the
armour at least 6 times now.

And third, during the credits, if you looked quickly you could see the
skull of Ken Carpenters newest Morrison ankylosaur, Gargoylosaurus.

Tracy