feathered dinosaurs and book

Hi All!

Thanks to everyone who responded to my query about Sinosauropteryx.  It
sounds like a most interesting animal and I can't wait to hear more about it.

I would like to know if anyone is familiar with the book:
"The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Prehistoric Flying Reptiles", by
Dr. Peter Wellnhoffer.

I have seen it advertised for sale recently and am wondering if it would
be a worthwhile addition to my library.

I also have a reference to give that I don't think has been given to the
list.  It is:-  "The Life of the Dinosaur: Fact and Fiction.  Can
Scientific Research Match the Public's Imagination?", by Hans-Dieter Sues.

This interesting article was in Rotunda Magazine Vol. 29(No.1).  Summer
1996.  pp.  22-25

Rotunda is the magazine of the Royal Ontario Museum

This article may be hard to get but it is interesting.

Bye for now.

Lora