Re: A fundimental conundrum concerning gigantic theropods

At 11:44 AM 11/8/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Isn't _Deltadromeus_ (sp?) also thought to be a cursorial hunter?
>
>(Though of course, it's not T-rex sized)

I haven't plotted it up yet, but it is fairly gracile.

And, Deltadromeus actually DID get up near T. rex-sized, as evidenced by
some of the elements previously refered to Bahariasaurus (as noted in the
Sereno et al. footnotes).

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661

"There are some who call me...  Tim."
-- Tim the Enchanter, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"
---------- subtitle --[Monty Python ik den Holy Grailen]

"Tim?!?  They called me TIM?!?!"
-- Tom the Paleontologist, on seeing "The Ultimate Guide to T. rex" :-)