Paleoworld

[I'm somewhat hesitant to distribute this, but having just started
 receiving cable for the first time in my life I can appreciate the
 difficulty in finding programs...  I *won't* distribute responses, so
 please write to Bob directly if you have the answer or want to know
 if he finds out... -- MR ]

I have lost track of when Paleoworld is broadcast by The Learning Channel
in the New York area.
Can anybody help me?  Please reply personally...no need to bother the list.

Thanks,  Bob Sheridan