Re: Rex Fall part 2

Jeffrey Martz wrote:

>      How exactly do broken tibias relate to the risks of a T.rex falling
> anyhow?  Is it being  assumed for some reason that they were broken in
> falls?

I think it is assumed that if they have a broken leg, then they probably
fell down at least once when they got it or soon after.  Yet there are
signs of healing indicating this Farlow-death-by-falling didn't happen.
Of course we have no idea if the T rex was at speed when it broke it's
leg.....

-Betty