Baryonyx diet

Tracy Ford wrote:

"I've read a few things about the despositional enviroment of the
Smokejack quarry. It's lacustrine/lagoonal/mudplan, but the fish
remains (manily scales, occasional teeth, fin bones and pieces of head
plate) are in large sideritic siltstone nodules. An Iguanodon humeurs
was found near Baryonyx and the fish remains. Could both Baryonyx and
the fish remains been mixed together?"

I was under the impression that the scales associated with Baryonyx exhibit
signs of partial digestion, and that this was cited as evidence against
casual association during deposition.

Caitlin R. Kiernan