Dromaeosaur evolution [joke]

        The Wagner/Coulson theory of dromaeosaur evolution:
        Dromaesaurs developed their large sickle claws and hyperextendable
tail for a unique behavioral adaptation, the office-chair attack.  These
animals would sit propped between their retroverted pubes and their elevated
tail, and scoot across the plains of Mesozoic North America, slashing
tenontosaurs with both claws and letting out Bakkerian yelps of "yippee".
        That's all we have to say to about that.