Re: Jurassic Park Sequel

J. Lundquist wrote:

> Just checking...
>
> Does anyone know the date for the release of the next Jurassic Park movie?
> I believe it is sometime in June of '97.  I am thinking of scheduling a
> fossil event for my museum, to coincide.
>
> Thanks
>
> Judy Lundquist
> Exhibit Designer
> Lexington Children's Museum

That sounds about right. The film is currently in post-production at
Industrial Light and Magic. A former employee of mine is working on it
as a computer animator and he said they need to be done by May I think.
I also interrogated him about some of the species that will appear in
the new film (called "Lost World"). The ones I got out of him are
pachycephalosaurs and at least one flying reptile.

--
Brad Fox
(brad@mte.com)

Director of 3D Graphics