No dinosaurs in Quebec, Canada?

Hi,
        I have a question to ask about dinosaurs in eastern part of North
America: Why isn't there any dinosaurs found in Quebec, Canada?
        Where I live in the "Canton de l'est" south-eastern part of the
Quebec province, we have mountains from the Cretatious period.
        I know that this part of the continent was under water during part
of the Cretatious but isn't there a chance of finding dino's that where
living in the sea?

 From Denis Bombardier (:­)>
amateur paleontologist
Que.Can. SMILEY@virtuel.qc.ca