?New species/genera

I'm just wondering if anyone can give a list of all genera and species
discovered, described, or changed since that of Utahraptor (sp?).  I
haven't really been participating in the discussions, just reading as an
innocent bystander, and some of the genera are animals I've never heard
of, the last list I've seen is the book "The Dinosaur Encyclopedia" by
Glut & Lessom.  I've seen the talk of THE genera list, and I was
wondering where I could look at THAT list.

Thanks,
Bronson Barton
Under(high school)graduate
Panguitch High School