Dinos in JP2

  I have friends  who worked in the art department on Jurassic 2 ( I visited
the set and saw the Rex too! ) and they told me the  new species that will be
in the movie.  Ready movie geeks?!
  Parasaurolophus
  Stegosaurus
  Pachycephalosaurus
  Compsognathus
  and aparently NO pterosaurs.
The rest are the same as the first movie.  Spielburg really doesn't care
about this project, so don't expect too much.  By the way, some guys I work
with saw the test sequence for the Dinotopia movie, and they were
dissapointed.  Anyone whose a dinosaur fan and worked on a dinosaur movie
knows that the people who know nothing about our babies make all the big
descisions.  If any of you are out there here are some words for you.... "
fight on brother,fight on."