Re: PLEUROCOELOUS VERTEBRAE IN SAUROPODS

Greg Paul wrote:

> Rapidly dumping body heat into the cool night sky is easy. Just flush the
> skin with blood from the body core until the heat is unloaded. In the daytime
> minimize heat gain from the environment by minimizing blood flow to the body
> surface. Giant tropical mammals do it every day, and the bigger the animal
> the better it works.

     That's cool.  There, now we have a nice solution to the
PROBLEM.
     In my last posting to Wayne Anderson, I said "the relationship to
bone strength and mass is not linear."  It should have been "the
relationship to bone strength and bone size is not linear", which is a
little more clear.

LN Jeff
O-