Addresses to help with my Gr. 9 Science Fair Project

In his book, "Cranial Morphology of the Hadrosaurian Dinosaurs of North
America", John H. Ostrom gives a list of the museums where he found
specimens to study.  I have managed to find either e-mail addresses or
postal addresses for some of these museums using the internet but I am still
looking for a way to contact the following as they appeared in his list:

United States National Museum

Chicago Natural History Museum

Senckenberg Museum

National Museum of Canada

Any assistance you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Della Drury
Box 4
Fairview, AB