Re: PLEUROCOELOUS VERTEBRAE IN SAUROPODS

[Alright, this seems to be going a bit far afield (i.e. I'm getting
 uncomfortable with the thread).  Then again it least it cites
 specifics...  -- MR ]

GSP1954@aol.com wrote:

> Rapidly dumping body heat into the cool night sky is easy. Just flush the
> skin with blood from the body core until the heat is unloaded.

walruses do it backwards, by flushing the system with blood when they're
out of sub zero temperature waters so as to aid in heating the system.
That's why walruses are pink when out of the water on an ice flow.

_Betty