Re: No dinosaurs in Quebec, Canada?

From: SMILEY@virtuel.qc.ca (Denis Bombardier)

 >         Where I live in the "Canton de l'est" south-eastern part of the
 > Quebec province, we have mountains from the Cretatious period.
 >     I know that this part of the continent was under water during part
 > of the Cretatious but isn't there a chance of finding dino's that where
 > living in the sea?

No known dinosaurs lived in the sea. All were land animals.

However, an occasional fossil of a dinosaur that floated out to
sea after death is found. (For instance, Silvisaurus, a nodosaur
from Kansas).

However, this is rather rare, and most common close to the old coastline.

The peace of God be with you.