Ceolophysis ref.

        Does anyone know what the correct ref. is for the reassignment of
the generic name _Ceolophysis_.  I presume it is part of an ICZN decision.
Any information on how to obtain a copy of the relevant reference, and how
to cite it, would be appreciated.
        As an aside, is the name still attributed to its origional author
and date, even with the change in type specimen?
        Thanks,
        Wagner