Anatosaurus, Edmontosaurus or Trachodon?

Hi all,
I'm just working at a chapter of my examination-work about the
Duckbill-dinosaur in the Senckenberg-Museum Frankfurt/Main and having
a problem with it's name: I don't know which one is the valid one. I
saw these three names: Anatosaurus annectens (which is not listed in
_The Dinosauria_), Edmontosaurus or Trachodon. In _The Dinosauria_
there are listed Edmontosaurus annectens and "Anatosaurus" copei. Can
anyone help me out of that name-confusion?

Thanks in advance

Martin Westmeier