Request for information on latest dinosaur finds

Hello everybody,

There is a good chance that I will be writing a little program
around information on newly found dinosaurs for the Dutch magazine on
disk (RUN Flagazine: http://www.worldaccess.nl/~telerun, web pages
only available in Dutch...) that I'm a programmer for. But of course,
for that I would need.... information.

Could any of you on this mailinglist perhaps supply me with (at
least) a list of all the new dinosaurs that were discovered in - say
- the last 4 to 5 years? This doesn't need to be down to species
level. Genera will be fine, since this isn't for professional
scientists at all. (But of course, I would very much like to get
everything right!)

Preferably I would eventually like to have at least the following
information on each of these dinosaurs: name, ethymology of the name,
scientist who discovered and/or named the beast, time periode it
lived in (T, J or K, of even in approx. mya.), a short description of
the animal and/or the find (kind of dinosaur,
carnivore/herbivore/whatever, completeness and location of the find,
importance for our view of dinosaurs, etc.) and at least one
photograph or piece of artwork that: 1) at least vaguely has in some
way got to do something with the beast (picture of one bone, whole
skeletal reconstruction, live-like pose, picture of the discoverer,
whatever), 2) that I can get my hands on as a bitmap image and 3)
thaat I may reproduce in the program without getting in any kind of
copyright or other problems. The description doesn't need to be very
long. a couple of lines about 50 words maximum is more than enough.

I really hope some of you on this list with the large memoryies
and/or large personal libraries dinosaurs can help me out with this
one. Even if it's only partially, since I understand I'm actuallly
asking quite a lot here....

Thank you all very much in advance.

Jarno Peschier

P.S. If you think your reply would be a bandwidth waster on the
mailinglist you can of course email me of the list. Thanks again.
Jarno Peschier, jpeschie@cs.ruu.nl, 2:2802/247.5@Fido, 162:100/100.2@Agora,
     74:3108/101.5@QuaZie, 27:2331/201.5@SigNet, 606:3130/200.2@F1-net
           'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej