So long and thanks for all the eggs

The egg theft threads appear to be going around in circles now and so I
propose to mercifully put the treads out of their misery.

However, I will allow all interested parties one (and only one) parting
shot.  Either to succinctly reiterate the main points in favour or against,
and to offer some constructive criticism as to which paths aught to be
taken to try and strengthen/disprove the theory.

Chris

it was all downhill from there.