pterosauria, mammoths

        I recall someone mentioning a while back that some fragmentary
pterosaur was actually a troodont. Anybody recall?
        thanks,
        N.L.

        Also, there was a paper a little while back arguing for human
hunting of mammoths to extinction. I was kind of interested in that,
wondering whether the same patterns they found in the tusk isotopes
was present before humans arrived in N.A. (i.e. if they were being killed
a lot, was it humans, or could it be saber-tooths?) and I was hoping to
get a ref on that one.

        thanks again.