Re: Just called Sotheby's.......(addendum)

On Thu, 21 Nov 1996, Betty Cunningham wrote:
> Betty Cunningham (me) wrote:
> > I just got off the phone with Lisa Harman (David Rudden's assistant) of
> > Sotheby's of NY,....
>
> silly me
> The other thing I forgot to mention is that Sotheby's ALWAYS publishes a
> catalogue of their exhibits for perusal by prospective bidders (for
> sale), but they have not prepared Sue's catalogue, and that photography
> is not usually allowed in the exhibits themselves

I checked Sotheby's web site (http://www.sothebys.com) qwik like and
didn't see mention of the Sue sale. It may be buried somewhere in
their pages but that'll have to wait til later when I have more time.

She sells Sue at the Sotheby's store. Say that 10 times real fast.

+----------+    Rich Travsky   RTRAVSKY @ UWYO . EDU
+----------+    http://plains.uwyo.edu/~rtravsky/