Re: Just called Sotheby's.......(addendum)

I can add to this that if you are interested in obtaining a catalog; they
are not going to ask whether you are a prospective buyer or not btw;
contact them when catalogs are available and they will send you one. They
may/not charge you for the catalog.  In my other life as art historian, I
have often obtained such cats for sales when items were up that I had an
interest in seeing, altho not purchasing.  Jane

Jane P. Davidson PhD
University of Nevada Reno
fax 702-784-6655
http://home.aol.com/Jdhexen