Re: So long and thanks for all the eggs

        I have remained silent, waiting for the fires to calm down enough to
put this one in again, I guess now's the time...

        I will never be convinced by Mr. Bois' theory as long as he has no
clear explanation for why the radiation of his hypothetical egg-eating
mammals were not held in check by an equally explosive radiation of small
mammal-eating dinosaurs like _Troodon_ (or, although I am skeptical,
ornithomimids).
        Wagner

P.S.  Now that I'm on the other end, I can see why everyone was pissed off
at George and me.  Please folks, stop using so much quoted material.  A
paragraph is fine, a page per comment is too much.  Thanks.

[Sorry Chris, that wasn't supposed to go to your personal account...]