Longisquama ref

Lee J. Maclean wrote:

>Longisquama is a creature that has always fascinated me, yet I heve never
>seen any "hard" data on it: I've only seen it mentioned in "popular" dino
>books. Could somebody please point me toward some good references on this
>critter?

Weird but not two hours ago I came across the reference to the critter by
accident whilst in the library:

Here it is
Palaeontological Journal  1970  Vol 1.  p.127-130

Watch out though 'cos this is the original russian version bu there is an
english translation version of the journal available.

PG
Dr. Paul G. Davis
Division of Vertebrate Palaeontology, National Science Museum, 3-23-1
Hyakunin-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169, Japan.

e-mail davis@kahaku.go.jp
Tel + 81 3 3364 2311
Fax. + 81 3 3364 7104