_Discover_ article

Has anyone seen the article in the December _Discover_ magazine about
Tomasz Owerkowicz using nasal cavities as refutation of hot-blooded
dinos and confimation of the mass homeothermy theory?  He says
that dinosaurs lacked turbinates, special organs in the nasal cavity of
warm-blooded animals.  He also thinks that the nasal cavities themselves
were too small to allow dinosaurs to inhale a sufficient quantity of oxygen
to sustain a warm-blooded animal.  Anyone care to comment on this thesis?

                              -- Dave

Dave Hardenbrook, E-Mail: DaveH47@delphi.com
Computer Programmer and Honorary Citizen of the Land of Oz

  "When we are young we read and believe
   The most Fantastic Things...
   When we grow older and wiser
   We learn, with perhaps a little regret,