Re: _Discover_ article

I read the article this weekend.  It was very smoothly presented, and
clearly, this is the final conclusion of paleontology on the subject.  Or at
least, from reading it, that was the impression I got.  I'm not sure this
isn't simply a matter of the author being thoroughly convinced, even if his
sources have doubts, but from the way it's written, you would think everyone
has bought off on this theory.  Except for this tone, I found the article
very informative.