Re: birds or theropods

Tracy Ford wrote:

> >For instance _Palaeopteryx thomsoni_ JENSEN, 1981, is considered to be
> >a Manoraptorian theropod, [snip]
> >There is some more small skeletal elements from Dry Mesa Quarry
> >that could also be a bird. >

Does anyone have any more info about this "bird" from Dry Mesa? -
known material, specimen size, affinities (I assume that if it's not
a bird then it's either a troodontid or dromaeosaurid), etc?

Is it the same as a maniraptoran sacrum and femur found in the
Morrison (which I think, rightly or wrongly, was referred to
_Palaeopteryx_).