Mr. Bois and "the Oviphagus Mammalian Radiation"

Sorry, this message was missing from the last post:

[I know this thread is dying, but this does bring up some points and I did
allow people one last post.  This however IS the last one.  Any comments on
the egg stealing hypothesis should be addressed via email - Chris]

it was all downhill from there.