blank messages

I have just received a report that one of the messages sent out to the list
was blank.  If anyone has received a blank message from the list could they
let me know, thanks.

[Obinvertebratebit - I have this interesting theory about dinosaur egg
predation by invertebrates, anyone interested?]

Chris

it was all downhill from there.