Lost World Raptor[tm]

    Greetings everybody,

        I saw a pic of one of the new Raptors[tm] from
Crichton's/Speilberg's fake _The Lost World_ (the REAL one being
Conan Doyle's), and it's improved a bit. It was only a picture of the
head, but it looks like the skull, while not 100%, is a little more
accurate than the one from JP.

        And for teh dino-nut who must have everything with a dinosaur
on it, I recently saw a compilation CD called _Never Say Dinosaur_,
that has a t-rex on the front and a _Deinonychus_ skelleton on the
back. The CD features a bunch of Alternative bands who's affilations
to dinosaurs remains uncertain...

        Later days all...

        Cory

        "If you were any other man, I would kill you where you stand."

*Cory Gross                          *  Ex ignorantia ad    *
*Secretary-MRC Earth Sciences Society*     sapientiam;      *
*Alberta Palaeontological Society    *      E luce ad       *
*gros4891@adc.mtroyal.ab.ca          *      tenebras.       *
********http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9094/index.html********
 Bauhaus*Christian Death*Switchblade Symphony*Nine Inch Nails
        *dead poets, dead animals, and Dead Souls*