Re: Classification of certain theropods?

Tom Holtz wrote:

>Michael Keesey wrote:
>
>Also, when are we going to get more information on the "proto-feathers"(?)
>in Pelecanimimus?
>
>Nino?

We have a paper finished on this subject. I can tell you nothing now, so you
have to wait some weeks (or a couple of months) to read it (I hope in a
top-level journal; do you know which one will be?).

See you. Nino.
Bernardino P. Perez-Moreno                   Fax: 34-1-3978344
Unidad de Paleontologia                      E-mail: Nino@ccuam3.sdi.uam.es
Departamento de Biologia                     Phone: 34-1-3978139
Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad Autonoma de Madrid
28049 - Madrid
SPAIN