Re: rigor

Judy Lundquist wrote:

>Stephen Gatesy wrote:
>
>>  I'm not asking for full references;
>>Stephen M. Gatesy
>
>I am.

I too would like to see at least partial references to some of the "ideas"
that have been bantered about.  In a few cases "ideas" that have never made
it through the peer review process have been included in arguments. If
ideas, specualtion, conjecture, etc. are used in arguements they should, in
my opinion, be noted as such.  In the cases where there are real references
to peer reviewed journals, please share them.  I realize that this slows the
discussion process a bit, but I think in the long run it will be more
valuable to all.

TDJ
:-{)
    Terry D. Jones                             Voice:  541/737-6120       |
    Oregon State University              Fax:      541/737-0501
    Dept. of Zoology                         JONEST@bcc.orst.edu
    3029 Cordley Hall
    Corvallis, OR  97331-2914