Re: Theft From Cleveland Lloyd Quarry (fwd) [joke]

In a message dated 96-10-02 18:38:36 EDT, meyersrt@uwec.edu (Rob Meyerson)
writes:

> >Marsh or Cope back from the grave?!!
>
> I don't think we could "cope" with this, do you?

I've finally gotten the opening I've been waiting for. I'm not a
paleontologist, but I've been lurking for the past couple of months
fascinated by the professionals and gifted amateurs of dinosaurism at work,
play and argument. What I'm really looking for are unpublished or seldom
heard anecdotes about Marsh and Cope, their collectors, and the early days of
dinosaur hunting.  If you have such anecdotes, and are willing to share them,
please E-mail me (Stuwrite@aol.com).

Thanks a lot (and I'm sure you won't mind if I continue to read the dinosaur
mail.