Dinosaur TV Program Alert (Update)

To All,

I called TBS Superstation here in Atlanta and asked them for information on
the _National_Geographic_Explorer_ program.  They faxed me the following:
 (Please note the last two sentences in the third paragraph below.)

>Sunday, October 13, 1996:

_Dinosaur Hunters_ (Sun., 10/13 @ 7:00 p.m., Sun.,. 10/13 @ 11:00 p.m.; Sat.,
10/19 @ 10:05 a.m.)

_Explorer_ joins a team led by renowned paleontologist Mike Novacek as they
embark on a spectacular adventure to uncover the secrets of the Gobi.
 Returning for a fourth season to what has proven to be one of the most
important dinosaur fossil sites in the world, the team journeys beyond the
crumbled remains of the Iron Curtain to the desolate landscape of Mongolia.
 Here, Novacek and his team make important discoveries, including one of the
most exciting finds of this century, a fossilized oviraptor that helps
confirm the link between birds and dinosaurs.  While _National_
Geographic_Explorer_ is prohibited from detailing the discovery until it is
published later this year, it is certain to contribute in a major way  to our
knowledge of how dinosaurs lived.

_Journal:_Bones_For_Sale_  (Same times as above)

_Explorer_Journal_ attends the largest natural history auction held in the
United States and addresses the controversy surrounding the sale of natural
history objects including the world's largest shark jaw and fossilized
dinosaur dung.

Cordially,

Mary