[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Questions of Various Kinds
I have a few questions ...
1) Would it be inaccurate to restore _Archaeopteryx_ with body feathers?
2) Does _Pelecanimimus_ indeed have feathers?
3) Do any imprints suggest that hypsilophodonts had an insulative covering?
4) Did pterosaurs have an insulative covering?
5) Do specimens of _Allosaurus_ suggest any kind of sexual dimorphism?
6) Did sauropods have any kind of non-bony dorsal spines?
7) Do recent paleornithological discoveries support the
8) Have the giant asian dromaeosaurs been described officially yet?
9) What kinds of dinosaurs are known from New Jersey?
10) Has the sauropod discovered with _Afrovenator_ been named yet?
11) How many different species of _Apatosaurus_, _Brachiosaurus_,
_Camarasaurus_, and _Diplodocus_ are there?
12) Is _Ornitholestes_ closely related to _Allosaurus_?
13) What kind of evidence is there to disprove endothermy (or primitive
endothermy) in dinosaurs, pterosaurs, and advanced thecodonts?
14) Is _Albertosaurus_ the valid generic name for the species "A. libratus"?
15) How many dinosaurs have names beginning with "Q"?
16) Was _Saurornitholestes_ almost identical to _Velociraptor_?
That's all for now. Answers for any will be greatly appreciated.
Rachel "O Inquisitive One" Clark