Re: Questions of Various Kinds

At 06:00 PM 10/4/96 -0500, RaptorRKC@aol.com wrote:

>12) Is _Ornitholestes_ closely related to _Allosaurus_?

   T. Mike Keesey places the Ornitholestidae in the Maniraptora in the DOL
Dinosauria Cladogram.  You can see it (including a .gif of the ENTIRE
cladogram) at http://www.dinosauria.com/dml/dml.htm

>15) How many dinosaurs have names beginning with "Q"?

   According to both the DML Genera List and DOL Names Dictionary and
Pronunciation Guide there is one, _Quaesitosaurus_.  Both can be find at
http://www.dinosauria.com/dml/dml.htm

   FYI to everybody, within a week or so I will be adding name dictionaries
and pronunciation guides for Mesozoic birds and Pterosaurs, I just received
the data from Ben Creisler.  I believe he is also working on one for
Mesozoic reptiles.

** Picture Gallery, and The DML Dinosaur     ** find they have none of    **