Re: Questions of Various Kinds

[I'm allowing George a little bit of leeway here in responding to
 Rachel's questions in separate messages.  However, responding more
 than once to the same message is an explicit violation of the
 moderation rules.  If I get even one complaint I'll clamp down on
 this practice.  I'm also a bit unhappy that George is doing nothing
 more than giving an opinion here (which walks along the line of
 violating another moderation rule).  Why should we care what your
 opinion is if you don't tell us why you hold it (and that question
 isn't directed only at George)? -- MR ]

In a message dated 96-10-04 19:16:23 EDT, RaptorRKC@AOL.COM writes:

> 14) Is _Albertosaurus_ the valid generic name for the species "A.
> libratus"?

Some people think so. I'm partial to keeping it separate from _Albertosaurus
sarcophagus_, retaining it in the genus in which it was originally created,
as _Gorgosaurus libratus_.