Digs

 Hello. I'm looking for info on dino digs. I would like some info on real
digs for myself, an experienced digger under 18. I know of many volunteer
opportunities for other states, but unforunatiy I'm located in Arizona, were
there are laws against persons under 18 digging. And there aren't very many
dinosaur digs out here, and little to none for a person not in college.  I
would like info on digs that don't require you to "work-up" to a certain
level, I wish not to go on digs were you pick at the ground but don't really
dig because they don't trust people that they don't know their experience
level. I appreciate any info at all and thanks to any that comes.
Sincerely,
Amber Struthers